Midnightsun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnightsun

Horde PvE Guild on Arathor EU

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MM Hunter [DECLINED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank

Frank

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-05

MM Hunter [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: MM Hunter [DECLINED]   MM Hunter [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 09:46

Your name: Frank
Nationality: Greece

Your character: Magtha
Class and spec: I'm a Hunter and my spec is MM
Gear: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Raid attendance: To be honest I can only raid on Fridays and Saturdays but I may also be able to take part in a raid on a Tuesday or on a Thursday .
Raid experience: ICC 1 boss down,TOC-cleared,ulduar 7 bosses down,EoE ,Ony 10/25,Os 10/25,Naxx 10/25

Friends: Elementhoof and Nickwarrior are friends from rl .I don't know anyone else but I would like to make some new friendships in this guild.
Guild rules: I did read the rules and I have no problem with them.

Why whould you like to join Midnightsun? Midnightsun is a good raiding guild with experienced people .I also wanna raid again ,because I have a long time to raid and it would be fun to do so again.

Anything else: I would like to join this guild. If u guys would accept me I would really apreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Janjaya
Admin
Janjaya

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-04-13

MM Hunter [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter [DECLINED]   MM Hunter [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 07:21

Go and waste someone elses time. You have a really short application, not nearly good enough raid experience and not good enough gear for us. Application declined. Good luck finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down

MM Hunter [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1