Midnightsun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnightsun

Horde PvE Guild on Arathor EU

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

drux raid app [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drux

drux

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-13

drux raid app [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: drux raid app [ACCEPTED]   drux raid app [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 13:26

our name: alec
Nationality: british
What do you do for a living / education ? What else do you do? Games/sports/hobbies/... ? i am in education study media i like 2 play call of duty 4 live football

Your character:drux
Class and spec: (Your current main spec) unholy dps
Off-spec: (Have you also played any other spec?) pvp

Are you applying for a raiding position or a social position/friend?: raid

Guild History: (A list with guilds you have been in and the reason why you left them) i was with the order of the silver dawn

Armory link:
Gear: (An explination of your gear choise would be nice. Tell us about your other gear sets if you have.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please list a sample rotation/priority system you use, and explain your choice of talents.
PS < IT < BS < BS < PS
Raid attendance: (See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for our raid timetable - Can you attend atleast 2 out of 4 raids? Can you also attent at least ONE progress raid?) yes i will attend all the raids i can

Raid experience: (What raid experience do you have in World of Warcraft?)
naxx10 down
most of ulduar 10
onyxia 10/25 down
call of the crusade 10/25 down
storming the citadel 10/25 and festergut 10 down

Please post a recent screenshot: (you can use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to host the image) & some details (keybindings, ...)?
this will be when i was ally but this screen shot is not old
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Friends: (Do you have any friends in Midnightsun or anyone that can support your application?) not atm

Guild rules: (Have you read and understood them?) yes

How is your Internet connection? Do you have a stable connection, or do you regularly get disconnects or crashes during raids? no i have a stable connection

Why whould you like to join Midnightsun?: because i have bean looking and you like like a nice guild

Anything else: (Like special profession recipes? Have you resently changed faction or server? Why would you like to join Midnightsun? And anything else you would like to add.)
Back to top Go down
torjej
Admin
torjej

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-19

drux raid app [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: drux raid app [ACCEPTED]   drux raid app [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 18:01

Accsepted plz w any offcier for inv.

torjej
Role Leader.
Back to top Go down

drux raid app [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1